Skip to main content

Event Escort Windshield Banners

Just received the latest batch of "Event Escort" Windshield Banners in time for the Fall Season of charity events.  I ordered some of these last year and gave out the last of them at VeloCity 2022.


I have 10 with grommets & bungie cords.  I also have a few without grommets (with rubber tipped metal spring clips) 

I order these from PurpleIron at a discounted price of $20 each for ordering in batches.  I bring these to events and sell them at cost.  If you need one ahead of an event, please let me know and I'll mail it to you.

James
Acworth, GA
August 2022

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motorcycle Volunteer Opportunities 2026

Save the Date! For Motorcycle Volunteers, we have one more opportunity on the 2026 Calendar  Spin for Kids 2026 Supporting Camp Twin Lakes Volunteer Registration Event Information October 4th, 2026 Camp Twin Lakes 1391 Keencheefoonee Road Rutledge, GA 30663 Event Recap! Publix Atlanta Marathon March 1st, 2026 We provided four Motos to support the Publix Atlanta Marathon this year. It was a 12 hour day of riding around downtown Atlanta, providing tactical support to the Race Organizers with real-time updates, checking the route, and supporting the Aid Stations. We were able to demonstrate that non-HAM Motos can be effective, when paired up with a HAM Moto or being directed via Mobile Phone by Net Control.  Event Recap! Tour of Coweta Supporting the Rotary Club of Newnan (Contact Al Robertson to volunteer) Event Information March 28th, 2026 Coweta County Justice Center 72 Greenville St S Newnan, GA 30264 This event went well.  The organizers had not used motorcycle suppor...

Motorcycle Volunteer Opportunities 2025

The Atlanta Track Club is looking for volunteers to manage communications (no Amateur Radio License required for this one) for the Peachtree Road Race on July 4th.  And there are plenty of other volunteer positions too. For Motorcycle Volunteers, the Bike MS : Georgia Peach Ride will be a one day event this year, to be hosted on a Saturday.   Spin For Kids continues to follow its usual Sunday slot, with cabins available to volunteers the night before. AJC Peachtree Road Race Event Information   July 4th, 2025 Atlanta, GA  Communications Volunteers  (HAM, GMRS, or Telephone Operator) Please contact me for the password before signing up for communications.   Or, take a look at  All other Volunteer Opportunities Bike MS : Georgia Peach Ride 2025 Volunteer Signup   Event Information Saturday, September 13th, 2025  LaGrange, GA Spin for Kids 2025 Volunteer Signup   Event Information Sunday, October 5th, 2025 Rutledge, GA James Acwor...

Team Moto 2023 Retrospective

This year we made an impact in our community by supporting four events and helped to raise more than $1,000,000 for good causes. Publix Atlanta Marathon Organized by the Atlanta Track Club with support from local ARES volunteers. Scott, Sam, Sam's granddaughter and I provided motorcycle and amateur radio support to this event.  Next year, I may volunteer as a HAM capable cyclist, or use an electric motorcycle.   The course layout does not work well for motorcycle support at a running event, and I accidentally got funneled in with runners over the finish line towards the end of the day 😱 AJC Peachtree Road Race I volunteered as a Radio Operator at a water station for this event, while Scott became a mobile camera platform.  I had a lot of fun with the water stop crew and pitched in to help distribute water to the runners.  There was quite the party atmosphere going on at the water stops.  And I got to see Scott whiz by with a camera operator riding pillio...